Our client, a leading medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer Level II for their site.
- To identify and prioritise the key activities utilized in quality, service & cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle to meet key business objectives.
- Providing leadership on all product and process issues.
- Line performance monitoring and the compilation and execution of root cause analysis and improvement plans to remediate issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
- Provide technical leadership & direction on all maintenance and equipment issues.
- Be highly proficient in the problem solving of all production machine and automated systems i.e. mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and control systems.
- Manage the planning & execution of all equipment maintenance routines on identified equipment within the value stream.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Participation, where appropriate, in the phase review process with respect to new products.
- Provide leadership/guidance for the Process/Maintenance Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers on the team.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Responsible for other projects (value stream and cross functional) as assigned by the company, including the scoping, approval, budgeting, specification, execution, qualification and handover as appropriate. Observance of the site Equipment and Automated Systems (E&AS) procedures for new equipment.
- Oversee the specification and purchase of capital equipment ensuring balance between optimizing technological capabilities, return on investment and maintainability of equipment.
- Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of variables that feed into the business performance metrics, and pro-active identification and resolution of issues around same.
- Cross functional liaison with support functions in pursuit of support for achieving the business targets.
- Adherence to, and enforcement of all Environment Health and Safety (EHS) requirements on site.
- Elimination and/or management of material risks on the production floor in co-operation with Supplier Quality engineers.
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval