Manufacturing Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-11960
Manufacturing Engineer Level II
Duration: 23 Months
- As a Manufacturing Engineer you will actively participate in all areas of SH & A Production Support including, Line & Audit support, equipment & fixturing support and development, Gemba participation, participating in the completion of New Product Development and Operations related projects.
- You will support the installation of new equipment, including troubleshooting and participating in resolving any issues found during equipment qualification and the design/development of tooling.
- You will collaborate as part of a cross functional team including such functions as Quality, Operations and Supply Chain
- You will participate in teams driving technology process innovation with emphasis on improving quality, reducing variation and developing state of the art automated and semi-automated systems.
- You will troubleshoot manufacturing issues that occur during day to day production and participate in teams to identify technical solutions via analysis and hands-on interaction with designated processes.
- You will compile, document and present all learnings to project and functional teams.
- You will provide leadership and work direction to other team members.
Qualifications / Experience
- Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with experience in a similar role.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good organizational, presentation and project management skills are desirable.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…