Manufacturing Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-11834
Manufacturing Engineer II
The role of Manufacturing Engineer II is responsible for providing daily technical support of production processes, products, equipment and materials. Driving continuously improvement of Manufacturing processes across site to achieve the strategic goals of Safety, Quality, Service and Cost.
- Solution focused, diagnosing and implementing permanent solutions to manufacturing issues in a structured problem-solving approach. Championing problem solving through appropriate documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Drive Continuous Improvement by leading the implementation of Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing principles.
- Work within a highly regulated environment ensuring highest product quality is achieved through robust quality system processes such as GMP, NCR and CAPA etc.
- Improve the production flow to achieve quality at source, rapid feedback from inspections. Ensuring product specification requirements are met and inspection standards are met through concise standard work.
- Lead teams in the execution of validation activities.
- Analyse and Implement innovative improvements in operational performance through key Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metrics Yield, Uptime and Performance. Increasing capability, capacity and stability of processes, product, equipment and materials.
- Mechanical Design of jigs and fixtures to meet manufacturing requirements, optimise machine changeover time and improve maintenance.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact.
Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge/experience of validation techniques & applications (IQ/OQ/PQ, TMVs etc.), associated regulatory requirements and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrate a motivated & flexible approach to work with results-oriented attitude. Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage Mid/High level complex technical projects to strict deadlines through appropriate Project Management methods and tools (PMBOK methods).
- Influential and motivated team member. Actively promotes and leads cross -functional teamwork environment. Provides technical guidance & mentorship of technicians.
- The successful candidate must hold an NFQ Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Biomedical) with a minimum of two years relevant industry experience.
- Project Management and Six Sigma qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
- Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Data Analysis and Project Management experience – Highly Desirable.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…