Manufacturing Engineer - Needles
The Manufacturing Engineer needs to be motivated in delivering improvements and making a positive difference to be successful in such a role, sharing a desire for excellence, a value for the company you are working for. You will have the ability to analyse data and complete root cause analysis as essential skills gained within manufacturing environment.
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical background and capabilities.
- Motivated to work on own initiative and the ability to make and implement decisions.
- Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance with emphasis on validation.
- Knowledge of six sigma and lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- A demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- Proven track record of excellent time keeping & attendance is essential.
- To work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment that supports ongoing change and improvement initiatives.
- Technical support for operations equipment & processes with responsibility for equipment uptime, process yield, and Health and Safety in the area.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of simplified ways of working.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance and material yield –increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Work with Quality team to assess Customer Agreements, conduct Revalidation Assessments and implement process changes in compliance with the clients Medical’s quality management system.
- Manage external relationships with Technology providers / Suppliers.
- Maintain high quality/compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements.
- Manage a variable workload to meet operational and project commitments.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 0860100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.