Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Polymer Engineer for their site in Galway.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
- HETAC Level 8 qualified, ideally in Polymer/Materials Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge of core polymer processes including Extrusions and/or Injection Moulding.
- Excellent technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Medical Device experience an advantage.
For further information on this Polymer Engineer role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval