Job ID: JOB-13646
Working in manufacturing is an area offering great opportunity with its market demand right now. We’re looking to speak with experienced Manufacturing Engineers who are choosing to work with top global leaders who value their people. This is a great job opportunity for someone who enjoys working on innovative projects, values autonomy in their job and values working in a great team.
If the job opportunity your looking for is for Manufacturing Engineers based in Clare then this may be it! Talk with us about this great new opportunity for a Equipment Manufacturing Engineering.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
- Providing support to the Production and team in terms of planning and designing new processes in a manner that can be easily implemented
- Manufacturing of prototypes and validation of product within specification with view to upscaling to full product runs
- Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
- Identifying and driving improvement initiative to reduce costs and improve on time delivery.
- Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Playing a role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Actively supporting the Engineering team to ensure task flexibility.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Make recommendations concerning the development of new products or services that will enhance the product offering to our customers
- Responsible for applying, maintaining, and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
- Playing a lead role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP solution.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Good Problem-Solving thinking – e.g. Five Why’s
New Product Introduction
- Manage the introduction of new products/technology ensuring a stable and capable
For further information on this role in Clonmel please contact Danielle Quinn: at 086 044 9371 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards and contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|mobile||+086 410 8620|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…