My client is a Waterford based Medical Device Company with a new and exciting opportunity in a department with room to further develop within! We’re assisting them to recruit an experience Manufacturing Engineer who has experience working in a fast paced and highly regulated environment. In this role, you are responsible for providing manufacturing support for existing products and for developing and introducing new products, processes, and equipment.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will take on the implementation of continuous improvement projects on site and drive lean processes.
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures, and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining, and material handling.
- Utilize LEAN, Six Sigma, and other best practice tools and principles for day-to-day problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Develop manufacturing processes and measurement systems to track performances such as scrap and downtime.
- Develop relevant work instructions and SOP’s and provides guidance to operations on training.
- Provide guidance to operations regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Manage projects within an agreed schedule.
- Planning and execution of projects with internal and external customers from conception through to completion, meeting schedules and budget.
- Monitoring of materials, equipment, and process flows during validation and ramp-up related activities to ensure high levels of performance and OEE.
- Write and executing process and equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Assist in identifying equipment needs on the production floor and evaluating internal and external options for sourcing such equipment.
Required Education & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Biomedical or related /Science discipline).
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a highly regulated environment, preferably Med Device.
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems, techniques, and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Technical knowledge of Automated Systems (Pneumatic, Electro-pneumatic, and Robotic) would be an advantage.
- Process background (development, capability, optimization, validation) within a regulated industry.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…