Manufacturing Engineer (Weekend Shift Temp)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer for their site.
- You will be tasked with being the key engineering support to cover Weekend Activity within the Drug Coated balloon department. Your role will involve key line support activities such as minimizing downtime, scheduling preventative maintenance, executing calibration activities, yield improvement projects and control of appropriate documentation. You will support activities in the areas of cost reduction, process efficiency & operational excellence, support root because driven approaches to problem solving efforts and support and lead in corrective/preventative action procedures and NCMR closure. You will liaise with other company sites regarding technical issues were necessary. You will generate training for new personnel on the area processes.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor's Degree Level 8 in Engineering or related discipline and desirably with some knowledge of statistical analysis (Minitab) and experience in a similar role would be an advantage. You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams. You are experienced with knowledge of lean principles. Experience with Agile and SAP is an advantage and excellent problem solving skills are desirable. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Manufacturing Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 0860449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval