Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineering Technician for their site.
- You will contribute to and give technical support to required manufacturing requirements.
- You will be responsible for manufacturing line products, processes, equipment, and documentation to meet quality, service and cost objectives for AOP targets.
- Responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of On Line process equipment.
- You will assist in providing technical support in field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will assist as part of an engineering team on process improvement/validation activities and have ability to identify process improvement /cost saving opportunities.
- You will also assist on Lean Sigma initiatives and continuous improvement projects.
- You will participate in PDP Projects and Product Transfer products.
- You will liaise with other company plants regarding technical issues.
- You will undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business unit objectives.
- You will generate and supervise technical support for product(s), in line with marketing plans.
- We are looking for a qualified person to a minimum of third Level 7 degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with process/product development, ideally in medical device industry and knowledge of process optimization, qualification and validation techniques.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations, manufacturing engineering role and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous.
- You must be capable of demonstrating the following leadership expectations; Sets High Standards for others, Drives Accountability, Initiates & Leads Change and Thinks Critically & Makes Sound Decisions.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval