Contact: Anne Marie Fox
Telephone: 087 2197421
Manufacturing Execution Systems - Lead Engineer
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Manufacturing Execution Systems - Lead Engineer for their site.
- Co-ordinate MES projects with Software Development, Process Development, Process PTM, Operations, Logistics, R&D, & Quality, in the Design, Development & Introduction of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) such as iTAC & related Systems.
- Mentor Process PTM & Process Development Engineer using detailed analysis of the Process Flow for each New Product Introduced, defining the key data capture points to provide optimum site MES enabling live Data capture, analysis and reporting of the KPIs.
- Identify and fulfil OEM Customer Standards & Laws.
- Lead MES Continuous Process Improvement & Operational Decision support.
- Provide MES training in your area of expertise at both Tuam and daughter sites.
- Participate in Process Design Simulations to support MES development.
- Generation & Execution of MES Qualification Plans & Report.
- MES Lead for Equipment Vendors, including MES URS and MES Integration standard.
- Provide mother site overview for daughter site MES industrialisation projects, including MES URS review, pre-Soco, Soco, Design review, FAT, & SOP review.
- Lead the introduction, and industrialisation, of key MES processes.
- Lead the upgrade of existing Camera assembly equipment, to improve performance in relation to 0km, Warranty, TRP, TLR, CycleTime, & Cost.
- Co-ordinate MES support for NPI builds on Camera & ECU assembly processes
- Support DFM Reviews with Design & Test Engineers to ensure Product Designs are compatible with MES Strategy.
- Oversee MES Raise standards approved by technical committee for Camera & ECU Assembly processes.
- Installation of MES equipment as required.
- Align DVS to MES strategy. Influence MES strategy to meet DVS requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Systems/Enterprise Systems/IT/Appied Science/Electronics/Computers/Test/Engineering, or Equivalent
- Professional Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years Experience within medium to high volume Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience with high tech, automated equipment beneficial.
- Requirements generation for machine integration.
- Technical ability, and capability to mentor MES Engineers.
- Experience with co-ordinating machine vendor’s beneficial.
- Practical experience with MES installation on equipment beneficial.
- Electronics or Automotive process knowledge beneficial, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of MES Systems, Machine Operating Systems, PLC Integration protocols, Enterprise & Information systems.
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions beneficial.
For further information on this Manufacturing Execution Systems - Lead Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.