Telephone: 086 1070950
Manufacturing IT Project Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing IT Project Engineer for their site.
- Manufacturing IT Engineers are required to support a multi-year software lifecycle management initiative to refresh GxP applications across manufacturing and Labs.
- This project involves the upgrade of 96 factory floor applications across all lines of business.
- Third level qualification in Information Technology or Automation Information Technology (AIT)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience delivering IT services preferably within the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical device industry
- Expertise in the following technologies; SCADA, Historian, PLC programming,
- System Admin Windows 10 and Windows 2012/2016 Server
- Good knowledge of SQL, database administration
- Good analytical skills and a proven ability to problem solve and identify CAPAs for deviations relating to automation/ control systems
- Good documentation skills
- Supporting development of basis of design and detailed technical design (SDS/HDS/FDS) of critical data and control systems
- Provide validation support for the FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ as appropriate
- Transfer to production readiness - Disaster Recovery and system support matrices.
- Infrastructure deployment; workstation/Server qualification and setup
- Application configuration and test
- Define Network configuration (VLan/firewall etc)
For further information on this Manufacturing IT Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.