Job ID: JOB-13297
Our Client, a leading diagnostics manufacturer and leading diagnostic testing in areas such as infectious disease, cancer, thyroid and cardiovascular diseases. They currently have a great opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager for their operations department.
- To ensure the plant meets its customer quality, service, regulatory, financial and safety goals through effective management of the manufacture and testing of diagnostic products for the plant’s product range.
- To ensure continual compliance with the policies relating to personnel, quality, engineering, safety and finance.
- To support new product and process transfers and to ensure a steady, timely flow of new products.
- Manage, direct and lead project team(s) established to develop and implement strategic change within the plant.
- To lead and manage assigned Operations manufacturing and / or support functions at the site.
- To ensure that major projects are completed on time and within budget.
- To ensure that all customer requirements are met while maintaining product availability of diagnostic reagents.
- Recommend / implement improvements to standards and foster a culture of continuous improvement in safety.
- To drive timely completion of non-conformance investigations and CA/PA activities on site.
- Promote, Support and Drive Continuous Improvement in all aspects of the Business.
- Optimize the use of human resources by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
- Maintain ADD, GMP, HR, safety, financial and quality procedures.
- Keep abreast of developments in technical and manufacturing areas to ensure the plant continues to produce quality products, which are compliant to regulatory standards.
- Manage the interface between Longford Operations and colleagues at other sites.
- Ensure that assigned area meets the quality requirements of its customers, ADD, internal & external Auditors and other external agencies.
- Understand the sites business requirements as defined by the Site Director and Divisional Management.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Manager to develop project plans for areas of change within Operations.
- Maintain ETMS TO DO LIST.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well at the Company Global and Technical standards.
- Supervisory / Management Responsibility
Experience & Education
- A relevant third level qualification combined with background and experience as this provides a strong foundation for this job function
- Five years experience in a Medical Device (Diagnostic Area preferable, but not a mandatory requirement) or regulated manufacturing environment.
- Three years experience of people management & motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with Regulatory requirements.
- The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for the management of assigned Operations functions at the site. If not carried out properly then product quality problems could result in losses to the company.
- Decision making within confines of agreed product availability and performance goals.
- Incumbent receives only general instructions from management personnel as to manner in which duties should be performed.
- Has set targets and goals to achieve each year, these are agreed in advance with the Site Director.
- Review and feedback, occurs via periodic goal reviews annual performance and career development reviews.
For further information on this Manufacturing Manager role in Longford please contact Caroline on 0868395531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…