Job ID: JOB-11694
Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team in Sligo.
The Manufacturing Manager, will lead the medical device manufacturing capability through a combination of processes from manual component assembly to injection moulding of parts through pad printing and automated assembly. Providing operational support for all device products from new product introduction through the entire product life cycle, you will drive procedures relating to Manufacturing, Personnel, and Quality & Safety.
- Lead and facilitate the safe operation of the Medical Device manufacturing function in line with all safety, regulatory and operational requirements
- Ensure that the plant meets its customer service, financial, quality, safety and inventory management goals through the effective management of plant resources.
- Ensure the department satisfies its customers’ requirements by meeting agreed volume and mix goals.
- Deliver projects to support the introduction of new products or to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop annual capital LRP to support any investments required to maintain or increase capacity and capability.
- Identify opportunities to develop operation team members to ensure optimum performance and capabilities across the group.
- Support external and internal audits and ensure necessary steps for successful outcomes.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Align with SCM and Quality functions on priorities and implement agreed operational plans.
- Provide Operational expertise for commercial manufacturing during the development of new products, manage timelines and resources.
- Champion operational excellence through the identification and technical development of continuous improvement projects.
- Manage approved budgets and cash flow within target, including the preparation of capital and expense budgets associated with assigned projects.
- Lead Operational management team meetings and develop the site and department goals and strategies.
- Support a culture of EHS excellence by recognizing and promoting opportunities for EHS improvement.
- Adhere to and follow all procedures, policies, and guidelines ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations.
Education & Experience:
- Degree qualified with Masters preferred.
- 5 years or more operational and senior team leadership experience within Medical Device manufacturing, E.G. manual assembly, automation, moulding or electronics essential.
- Additional experience within Biologics or Pharma industry highly desirable.
- Proven track record of significant contribution to product or process development or improvement initiatives.
- Strong technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Can demonstrate a history of solving complex challenges where analysis of situations or data involves multiple competing factors.
- Competency with financial systems and in fiscal control.
For further information on this Manufacturing Manager role in Sligo please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…