Our client a medical device company is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager for their site in Westmeath. The role is commutable from Roscommon and Longford.
The mission of the company is to improve the quality of life through the design, development and manufacture of high quality, affordable medical product, for the benefit of patients and health professionals and employees.
This role requires leadership and experience in delivering operational excellence and ensuring continuous improvement practices are fully integrated within the manufacturing operations.
- Develops training plans for new and established operators
- Manage production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership.
- Act as a key contributor in evaluating ERP vendors and designing the workflow.
- Responsible for the production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics and the utilization of machinery & human resources.
- Provide a high level of technical competence and leadership to the shift to ensure that operational issues are identified and managed to achieve challenging KPI’s and higher operational performance
- Promotion of decision making at operative & technician level through effective development and fostering of a strong team working culture
- Promote a quality culture and act to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA and cGMP
- Execute communications within the unit and to other departments within the company
- Plan and manage team members attendance, timekeeping
- Establish and maintain high standards in relation to Environmental Health & Safety work practice
- Meet budgetary targets set in relation to output and spend
- Work closely with product development teams in other countries for product realization.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (HETAC level 8) in Industrial engineering/Science/Engineering/ Manufacturing or a relevant field
- 5 years’ experience in medical device, pharm, or food manufacturing.
- Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills are a must
- Experience in leading teams in the achieving team and organizational goals.
- Ability to guide and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their department within the organisation.
- Encourage and develop a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Cleanroom management experience is required.
- Open-minded and have the ability to adapt to change.
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Manufacturing Manager Our client a medical device company is recruiting for a Manufacturing Manager for their site in Westmeath. The…
Value Stream Manager New role required for medical device company with strong operations background. Lean knowledge (preferably education), experience of…
Operations Manager Our client a medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for an Operations Manager. This role will…