Manufacturing Process Lead in Cork – BioPharma
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Biologics IPT Process Lead for their expanding site – Brand new role.
Primary activities/responsibilities of the Manufacturing Process Lead:
- Lead team by providing ongoing coaching and support to all team members, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the team.
- Drive the team’s performance so that every individual understands their individual contribution and how it impacts the site.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through tactical planning and execution of production schedules
- Sound manufacturing stewardship, resource planning, scheduling and control.
- Consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), e.g. EHS metrics, Production Plan, OEE, compliance, team training and budget performance.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying MSD Six Sigma tools within the IPT on projects such as: OEE, problem solving, reducing cycle time, Lean principles within the process.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
Qualifications Required for the Manufacturing Process Lead:
- Demonstrated knowledge in upstream and/or downstream Biologics manufacturing operations support (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc)
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Production).
- At least three years’ experience in an upstream and/or downstream Biologics manufacturing facility.
- Experience in people management.
- Proven capability for delivering results in a regulated Pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
For further information on this Biologics IPT Process Lead role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval