Manufacturing Process Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11712
Manufacturing Process Specialist
Location: Cork, Ireland
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join our client in Cork. The specialist should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems and improving processes within the operations department.
What you’re great at:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, written and oral
• Working on own initiative to achieve both individual and team based targets
• Excellent team player with strong customer focus
• Strong Business Acumen
• Excellent time management skills with good multi-tasking ability
As a Manufacturing Process Specialist, your typical day may include but is not limited to:
• Supports manufacturing investigations, troubleshoot technical issues and provide general technical service support for manufacturing facilities and marketed products.
• Reviews and updates documentation of the production processes, recommending modifications as appropriate.
• Actively participates in Continuous Improvement processes within the Operations department and works cross functionally with operations, marketing, quality assurance and research and development to identify opportunities for cost and process improvements.
• Participate in and lead various initiatives and cross-functional investigations as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
• Support Identifies new materials, performs test and delivers studies.
• Provides technical solution for cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
• Performs activities including reformulation, manufacturing process improvements, manufacturing site relocations and qualification as required.
• Takes an active role in project team/technical project activities that focus on cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
• Identifies, tests and implementation of new technologies, to ensure materials and process techniques are continuously updated, fostering production efficiency and costs improvements.
• Prepares documentation for submissions and preapproval inspections as required.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
• Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
• A minimum of degree level in a recognised qualification
• A minimum of 2 years of operational experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
• Experience working in an API environment or with previous pharmaceutical experience
• SAP knowledge is an asset
• Team player with an ability to work independently
• Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality
• Focus on patients and customers at all times
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…