Manufacturing Process Technician - Galway
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Process Technician for their site.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME's in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME's in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- HETAC Level 6 qualification in a relevant area with a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience of Automated Processes a requirement
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval