- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and inhouse support (Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality) in a process sustaining or improvement activity.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis to include: improved quality, increased capacity/service and product cost.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- 4 years’ experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
For further information on this Manufacturing Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.