Our client, a medical device company is recruiting for a 9 month fixed term contract for their base in Galway. The Manufacturing Project engineer will be responsible for leading cross functional teams on complex technical projects to deliver Quality, Service and Cost focused improvements at Supplier sites.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and in-house support (Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality) in a process sustaining or improvement activity.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis to include: improved quality, increased capacity/service and product cost.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- 4 years’ experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
- Moulding process knowledge an advantage.
For further information on this Manufacturing Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.