Manufacturing Project Engineer (Temp)
Our client, a medical device company in Athlone are currently looking to recruit an Manufacturing Project Engineer for their site.
Together, we will change healthcare worldwide. Join us in our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Let's work together to address the universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives, optimize costs and efficiencies, and expand global access. Together, we can make a real difference in the global disparity in care. By providing quality care at the lowest possible cost, we will succeed as a company, and take the future of healthcare Further, Together.
At our Projects Engineering Department in Athlone we focus on providing stable, flexible and cost effective solutions to enhance our processes and systems that produce the highest quality products through innovative engineering projects, programs and solutions. Project Engineers are directly involved in planning and executing strategic project programs designed to continuously improve our manufacturing processes, systems, quality and regulatory compliance to the highest standards.
You will be an individual contributor to strategic projects for the facility. You will be support the planning, management and execution of the projects assigned, working closely with project leads, cross-functional project teams and departments. You will ensure meticulous planning, execution and management utilizing standardized systems, processes and templates for project execution and governance and regular reporting on project performance to management. You will set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables and performance data throughout the project life cycle. You shall work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
You will escalate issues early and report on project performance to project leads and Engineering management on a consistent basis. You will trouble shoot issues using tools like A3 and bring solutions forward for adjudication, selection and execution.
- We are looking for a qualified person with a minimum Bachelor's Degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent).
- Ideally, you should possess a formal Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA Level C or equivalent). You have a minimum of 3+ year's successful demonstrated experience in project engineering ideally within Operations functions, preferably within the highly regulated Medtech sector.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You can demonstrate your experience in the successful planning and execution of projects from conception through to completion, meeting schedules and budgets.
- You are methodical and familiar in the use of systems for project engineering and project managing.
- You can demonstrate your experience in project planning and execution and the delivery of projects to meet scope, schedule and budget targets.
- You possess people supervisory skills relating to project engineering and management.
- You have technical knowledge of automated manufacturing systems, processes, validation (FDA CFR21 part 11) and compliance.
- You have a high level of proficiency and experience with MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Data analysis and Lean/Six Sigma.
- You are energetic, self-driven with a tenacious drive for results and motivated to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with plant KPIs.
- You are a problem solver. You are analytical, data and systems driven.
- You are well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- You have proven technical and supervisory ability, approachable and collaborate with others with ease.
- You are curious and questioning and establish risks and pitfalls to ensure surprises are minimized.
- You are an effective communicator with all levels of the organisation and comfortable with presenting to senior management.
- You are energised by tough challenges and persevere to achieve the final result, yet are objective and escalate issues early.
- You can identify conflict early and work effectively and professionally in conflict situations.
- You must be capable of demonstrating the following competencies: Planning and organizing, Drive for results, Command skills, Problem solving, Technical skills, dealing with Conflict, Integrity and Trust.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this Manufacturing Project Engineer role in Athlone please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval