Telephone: 086 8168298
Manufacturing Supervisor - 9 Month Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Supervisor for their site.
- You will collaborate effectively and build relationships with colleagues across functions to achieve Business Unit goals, objectives and cost Improvement Initiatives.
- You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining safety standards as required by law and company policy.
- You will provide effective communication with direct team, leading daily, weekly & monthly meetings to manage progress and share.
- You will lead in a COS environment and participate in Continuous Improvement Projects using Lean & Six Sigma tools to improve overall business efficiency.
- You will ensure all production targets are consistently achieved and create a work environment that ensures the highest standard of quality performance.
- You will continuously manage performance of team members through the performance appraisal process, providing ongoing coaching, counselling and employee development.
- You will generate a culture of innovation through identifying innovative solutions to process problems and actively encourage team members to share new ideas.
- You will encourage employee engagement through proactive participation in Employee Involvement, Engagement & Self Development initiatives.
- We are looking for a qualified person to an applicable third level degree L8 and desirably with 1 years Supervisory or Operations Support experience in a highly regulated environment.
- We are looking for a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- A proven track record in people management and a good working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and COS deployment, a person who is IT proficient and a good communicator who is fluent in English, both in writing and speaking is essential
For further information on this Manufacturing Supervisor role in Galway please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.