Job ID: JOB-12053
To develop and maintain a feasible plan for hiring, training and management of personnel and to ensure quality issues, process and material flows are operated efficiently. Through his or her management style, the Supervisor actively demonstrates and propagates the core values of my client. He or she is a strong team player and demonstrates this through the integration of key goals with appropriate other functions (e.g. Engineering, Quality, Logistics, Finance, R&D, HR etc.).
- Planning – including developing /maintaining a viable plan incorporating hiring, training, capacity-modeling, efficiency/yield assumptions, ramp-rate, learning-curve etc.
- Liaising with ware-housing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and sterilisation areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritise backorders.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximise utilisation of space designated for specific operations area.
- Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with various support groups.
- Previous experience of people-management and demonstrated ability in people motivation, organising and team building would be a distinct advantage.
- Lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree qualified in relevant field (HETAC Level 7)
- Minimum 5-years industry experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong communications skills
For further information on this role in please contact on Laura Neary on 0867738651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…