Manufacturing Technician I
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are looking for a Manufacturing Technician for their site.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Capable of troubleshooting problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Perform Preventive maintenance and identify problems.
- Use of PLC programmers to troubleshoot robot systems.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Ability to read schematics/blueprints.
- Complete all PM work orders, preventive maintenance sheets, leading up to autonomous maintenance.
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment.
- Observes and follows all safety requirements and performs task in the most ergonomically safe manner.
- Start up and shut down of processing equipment.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Innovate new processes in Safety and manufacturing.
- Project management skills.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in electronics or mechanical field.
- Blueprint reading skills required
- Experience using micrometers, gauges, rulers (metric and standard)
- PLC Programming experience preferred.
For further information on this Manufacturing Technician role in Galway please contact Aoife O Reilly on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval