Telephone: 087 4108620
Manufacturing Technician Galway
Are you bored of your current role? Looking for something a little different? I may have the role for you...
My client, a medical device company based in Galway are currently recruiting for a permanent Manufacturing Technician to join a superb team on their day shift.
The successful candidate will be capable of utilizing their technical skills in the generation and development
of Medical Device Products and Process Technologies.
- Capable of preparing test specimens/samples, adjusts and operates test or process equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Ability to problem solve, and presents and implements solutions to process or product related issues.
- Installation and validation of process equipment and fixtures.
- Write Engineering Change Notices.
- Training relevant Production Operators in correct use of process equipment and in product specifications.
- Receives technical advice from engineers or supervisor for complex problems.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline is preferable.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- PC skills including standard offices packages.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Knowledge of Problem Solving with Root Cause Analysis is desirable.
- Knowledge of Lean tools such as TPM, SMED and 5S. Training in Six Sigma or other related disciplines.
- Be able to drive, implement, and perform Planned Maintenance programmes.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Solid Works.
- Medical device experience would be an advantage.
- PLC programming experience would be an advantage.
- Electrical installation / maintenance would be an advantage.
- Experience of automation would be an advantage.
For further information on this Manufacturing Technician role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.