Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Technician for their site.
- Prepares test specimens/samples, adjusts and operates test or process equipment, and records test data, pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors.
- Ability to problem solve, and presents and implements solutions to process or product related issues.
- Generates Engineering Change Orders, protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
- Installation and validation of process equipment and fixtures.
- Training relevant Production Operators in correct use of process equipment and in product specifications.
- Presents and implements solutions to process or product related issues, with technical advice from engineers or supervisor.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- Ideally a minimum of two years medical device or related experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to problem solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- PC skills including standard offices packages.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad or Solid Works.
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Excellent Problem Solving with a proven track history.
- Knowledge of Lean tools such as TPM, SMED and 5S.
- Training in Six Sigma or other related disciplines is desirable.
- Experience in PLC's, Electrical schematics, pneumatics, and CE Marking would be an advantage.
- Electrical installation / maintenance would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel as required (up to 10-20%).
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval