|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-11432
We are currently seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician (Defined Term) – Weekend shift
Part of core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 6 qualification or Senior Trades in a relevant area with a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Experience of Automated Processes a requirement
- Electrical background would be highly desirable Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
For further information on this Manufacturing Technician role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11742 Warehouse Team Lead Our client in County Mayo are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead. In…
Job ID: JOB-11667 Recruitment Consultant – Cork Office HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Our…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….