Telephone: 087 4108620
Manufacturing Technician (Injection moulding)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Technician for their site.
- The Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for providing engineering support in an automated manufacturing environment (injection moulding), and the development of existing and new process technologies.
- The technician will be responsible for machine uptime and yield on his/her shift.
- Technical support of laser ablation, laser welding, injection moulding and robotic automation within the automated cell.
- Work as part of production support team to drive process improvements.
- Assist in conducting IQ/OQ/PQ process of equipment. Assist in the creation and maintenance of up-to-date area SOPs .
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Assist engineering in investigating and implementing new production methods and root cause analysis.
- Interface with a variety of personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Assists in implementing technical improvements under the teams Continuous Improvement program.
- Requires a Certificate/Diploma/senior trades in an Engineering related environment with a Minimum of 4yrs+ injection moulding experience.
- Knowledge of pneumatic system, mechanical motion systems & electrical drive systems.
- Injection moulding experience essential.
- Experience and knowledge of laser application whilst not essential would be an advantage
- Should have knowledge of operating, programming debugging and maintaining automated control systems.
- Capable of mechanical and electrical maintenance. Should have knowledge of electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems. Candidate should be able to highlight innovative examples of fixture design and manufacture which he/she has implemented previously.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
For further information on this Manufacturing Technician role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval