Market Development Representative
Our client, a software company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Market Development Representative for their site on a contract basis.
Why this role
- Be part of something!
- New entrant to the Galway market
- Join a dynamic, fast-paced team
- Fantastic entry-level opportunity for an energetic outbound market development representative eager to begin an exciting career in the technology field and you don't have to have a Technology background to apply! :)
- A brand new entrant to the Galway market, this company is a multi-cultural tech pioneer undertaking massive growth.
- Join an energetic, fast-moving company with good humour
- Join a company that is recognised as one of the top 20 Tech Pioneers of 2016
- Work with an exciting brand that is well known and highly respected across the globe
What do I need?
- Exceptional English both verbal and written communication; strong phone skills are vital!
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and Goal Orientated
- Attention to detail and a good team player
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful and exceed targets
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of the Italian territory assigned customers
- Record prospect information in CRM data base
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate and collaborate with direct sales to ensure alignment
- Create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts for the company's Sales Executives
- Contact customers from our existing customer database and assist the sales team by generating increased sales through introduction to our product and information
- Managing the relationship with existing customers by providing excellent customer service and increasing the business relationship with the company
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Sales Executives
- Any other duties/projects as directed by the Regional Sales Manager
- Supportive management who love coaching and growing talented people
- Best in class sales and product training programme
- Market leading products that solve real client problems
- Open and sociable working environment
- Great City Centre location
- Unlimited Coffee for those coffee lovers
- Company-paid "breakfast bar" coupled with free snacks and unlimited lattes
For further information on this Market Development Representative - English Speaking role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval