Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Automation Administrator for their site.
The Marketing Automation Administrator oversees the marketing automation platform and its deployment across the organization. The Marketing Automation Administrator will actively advocate the use of marketing automation across the enterprise to support accelerated growth. The person executes the support, training, implementation and consultative efforts needed to maximize the value of marketing automation. The MA Administrator will lead outreach functions in establishing coordinated processes and data structures to support business units and regional marketing efforts, develop lead-scoring processes to develop rich constituent profiles, and develop marketing automation programs, including in-system assets (such as email templates, smart campaigns, smart lists, and reports) and other deliverables for use outside of the system (such as process documentation and training materials.)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute inbound marketing, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition via the Marketing Automation platform ? Act-On.
- Work with business to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Create robust email and landing page templates.
- Oversee database management -- segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with Global opt-in laws and regulations.
- Implement best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages etc.), optimize campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics.
- Work with our internal Creative Services team to maintain the integrity of brand guidelines.
- Leverage system reporting capabilities to provide the business with timely and pertinent information.
- Train and nurture users within the Marketing Automation platform.
- Minimum of 2 years? experience in B2B campaign execution and demand generation.
- A broad understanding and genuine passion for digital marketing and its technical aspects.
- Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in marketing automation or email marketing platforms.
- Experience of email campaign execution and basic HTML coding knowledge.
- Exposure of managing optimization processes and A/B and/or multivariate testing.
- Computer Science/Digital marketing/Business degree.
For further information on this Marketing Automation Administrator role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval