Marketing Automation Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Marketing Automation Specialist for their site.
Responsibilities as Marketing Automation Specialist:
- Build scalable, automated demand generation and lead management capabilities across EMEA using Oracle Eloqua.
- Design and document automated business rules in Eloqua and CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Perform effective targeting and segmentation to support email campaigns.
- Support the growth, clean-up, and segmentation of the contact databases to maximize campaign performance. Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Strong understanding of online promotion tactics (i.e. paid advertising) and how to connect these with lead generation process.
- Understand broader ecosystem of platforms that make up the marketing technology stack (e.g. Marketing Automation, CMS, CRM) and integration challenges.
- Provide support in implementing marketing automation tools, including detailed understanding of tools used and best practices employed.
- Create knowledge base with identification of best practices, business cases and ensure these are shared with internal stakeholders.
- Provide expertise and tactical support to Groups / countries in designing and optimizing related process, including nurture program development.
- Support training related to automated demand generation and lead management.
- Support establishment of funnel measurement and tracking approaches, e.g. including lead capture, lead conversion, closed sales (and revenue), attribution back to marketing activities.
- Analyze and optimize email campaigns using A/B testing to optimize performance. Leverage lead scoring approach to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Design and support marketing automation campaign performance dashboard.
Requirements as Marketing Automation Specialist:
- Relevant Master/L8 Degree in Marketing or related Business discipline.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong experience (3 to 5 years) in marketing automation campaign definition and deployment.
- Experience in digital promotion campaigns deployment and related platforms.
- Strong experience in project/programme management.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platform (Oracle Eloqua a must) and CRM (Salesforce.com a must).
- Experience with digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and work within a matrix organization.
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job.
- Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge.
- Comfortable working with technical devices/information technology
- Ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently and on schedule
- Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information
For further information on this Marketing Automation Specialist role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.