Our client, a recruitment company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Co-ordinator for their site.
- Our Marketing Co-ordinator job in Galway offers the opportunity to positively impact people's lives through finding their next exciting job opportunity with some of the best companies in the world! At our company we're fortunate to be able to present our candidates with extremely attractive and exciting job prospects across a number of industries.
- This job opportunity would involve marketing our jobs and sourcing across all social media platforms as well as using our internal tools to find the leading candidate talent available for our very valued clients.
- Promoting our job opportunities and sourcing key talent across all the social media platforms for fantastic job opportunities with leading companies.
- You'll provide administrative support to our Recruitment Consultants to assist them in delivering a premium service to our clients.
- Reaching out and building relationships with candidate talent pools. We're always looking for the best of the best in the market!
- Devising clever advertising and marketing campaigns and promoting our job opportunities using online job boards, social media sites and tools.
- You'd also help our team by organising interviews, medicals, reference checks and administrating on boarding documentation.
The Person we want!
- Someone who is extremely IT literate and capable at navigating social media platforms and marketing our job opportunities e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, snap chat and Instagram with ease.
- We'd like someone who gets a kick out of being top of their game.
- Do you like dotting your I's and crossing your T's! We value people with that exceptional attention to detail and fantastic organisational skills.
- Are you someone who listens well, is truly authentic and quick to learn?
- We are a fast paced environment so we're not for the faint hearted. Are you flexible, adaptable, work well under pressure and can meet deadlines?
- Are you an absolute team player?
Other Skills Required:
- Strong online research capabilities.
- Social media savvy.
- Excellent communicator
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, come join our team.
For further information on this Marketing Co-ordinator role in Galway please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval