Our client, a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator for their site.
This position of Marketing Coordinator - Commercial Group, Europe and Middle East (EME), is being sought to provide support in marketing planning, management and execution for the EME Marketing and Medical Affairs Teams.
The role entails supporting the EME Marketing and Medical Affairs teams in planning and execution of marketing tactics and the day-to-day running of a pan-European team of marketing/medical affairs directors. There is a strong administrative element to this role - the candidate should demonstrate a keen desire and ability to drive efficiencies in the many aspects of Marketing which require contractual, procurement, regulatory, legal, finance and quality processing and approval.
- Event management - meetings for internal staff, customer round tables, advisory board meetings, including agenda building and meeting follow-up.
- Liaising with marketing vendors, arrange contracts, purchase orders and payments
- Handling HCP contracts, liaising with the legal department to ensure compliance
- Project tracking across marketing activities
- Liaise closely with Global Marketing Services and other departments across projects
- Providing support to the EME Marketing and Medical Affairs teams in the execution of various projects across the region
- Market research - conducting desk-based research
- Agency liaison - to serve as the key liaison for agencies as necessary - Public relations, market research, digital, events etc.
- Creation of analysis and presentation content through Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Other tasks and projects as they occur
- Ensure all marketing / medical affairs efforts are compliant - document control, brand guidelines, copyright, legal, QA/RA
- Ensure all commercial efforts are compliant with local regulatory requirements and with quality policies.
- Operate within the Code of Conduct at all times.
- Strong administrative skills - a "completer / finisher" with excellent attention to detail, in a fast-paced environment
- Some marketing knowledge, expertise or experience
- Large company/multinational experience working across borders
- Evidence of initiative and ability to execute efficiently whilst engaging key stakeholders
- 3rd level education in marketing, business or related subject
- Demonstrated ability to development and maintain effective and influential internal and external networks and relationships.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- High degree of familiarity with MS Office, very comfortable creating high quality slide decks and Excel documents
- Occasional travel may be necessary within Europe
For further information on this Marketing Coordinator role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie