Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- Create and implement marketing and brand plans. Follow and keep current the new Marketing Programme for the company in order to maintain or increase market share.
- Ensure the Marketing Programme is kept up to date and items are actioned before deadlines.
- Communicate regularly with the Product Launch team to ensure our operational and marketing launch activities are aligned.
- Ensure that mock ups are available at the time required for regulatory submission.
- Liaise with Registration, Production, Purchasing and other relevant departments when necessary to keep new products flowing through to delivery.
- Product specifications & components: Liaise with R&D, Registration & Production.
- Liaise with Sales Teams & conduct market research.
- Copy write, brief & liaise with Graphic Designer & Sales Teams on new designs.
- Bring designs from concept stage through to mock-ups ready for Registration.
- Ensuring cohesive Group identity, maintaining design integrity & quality, achieving Equivalent / Better than Market Leader, and ensuring timely submission to the authorities of mock-ups.
- Launch new products onto the Irish & UK markets in a harmonious fashion with the aim of gaining immediate shelf-space and market share: Co-ordinate launch with Sales Team, devise product detailers, advertising, PR, branded promotional merchandise, etc.
- Manage and forecast marketing budgets.
- Event and trade show management.
- Co-ordination of customer visits and events.
- Campaign preparation and implementation.
- Market research of sales regions and competitors. To provide sales information, product specifications & prices when required. Continuous research of the pharmaceutical market to include market size, market segmentation, competitor and product analysis.
- Meet agreed marketing key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Create Media plan, buy and schedule advertising.
- Develop advertising campaigns.
- Development of integrated promotional plans.
- Sponsorship management.
- Manage PR activity - write press releases and maintain media contacts.
- Development of all Company Communications: copywriting, briefing and management of the creative process for all advertising, company catalogues, flyers, brochures, leaflets, adverts, POS, packaging, promotions etc.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of product promotions, including market research, competitor analysis, sourcing promotional items, costings, briefing & printing POS, advertising, PR, and monitoring the results.
- Monitor market and seek opportunities to increase/sustain our market share.
- Manage the Marketing Dept. WIP, keep track of all on-going projects. Keep WIP updated and host regular meetings to ensure flow of information.
- Support the Sales FMT team.
- Update launch timelines, promotional activity, competitor activity, market fluctuations and threats.
What Do I Need
- 3rd Level Marketing Qualification.
- Preferable 3-4 years experience in a previous Marketing role.
- Experience with website management.
- Experience of copy writing, briefing and controlling the creative process.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The successful candidate must have excellent project management skills, have high attention to detail, the ability to manage several projects at a time and good time management.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry would be advantageous
For further information on this Marketing Executive role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval