Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive for their site. The core objective of this role is to support the business in achieving the primary goals of customer satisfaction and business growth through supporting and executing marketing projects. 3 years minimum experience needed within medical device.
Reporting to: Commercial & Quality Director (temporarily)
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- My client needs a motivated and energetic self-starter who can support with management and
organisation of all marketing projects and marketing deliverables of the business whilst working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- There are several marketing projects to be initiated, planned and executed.
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the implementation of marketing projects in support of the company’s strategic priorities including (but not limited to) execution of targeted marketing campaigns, digital strategy creation and execution, event management, support and work closely with the sales team, market research and competitive, market and customer analytics for 3 business units.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for adhering to project timelines, effectively communicating during each phase and reviewing market data and analytics.
- Understanding the workings of 3 business units and marketing project needs
- Supporting all incoming marketing project requests in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the business as directed to support with driving sales growth across 3 businesses by establishing priorities in line with business objectives
- Supporting with management and organization of all marketing deliverables to ensure quality of
internal communications and external customer interactions
- Responsible for the production of marketing collateral to promote the company’s range of services
Generating content for Advertising, PR & Marketing through various channels
- Supporting with management and organization of events and conference
- Manage CRM database and support sales team in maintaining up to date information on customers
- Keep current CRM database and support customer account managers in maintaining up to date
information on clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- 3-5 Years marketing experience, medical technology marketing experience desired but not essential
- Executes own activities with generally-defined goals and minimal supervision
- Commercially driven with a results driven approach to marketing
- Analytical thinker with excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi
task and work to deadlines
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.