Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are looking to recruit a Marketing Insight Analyst for their site.
The Market Insight Analyst is responsible for delivering a wide range of Voice of Customer, Voice of Market and Market Analytics to our Product Management & Strategic Marketing teams. The insight they generate is used to drive critical decisions around product and marketing strategy for product lines across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Scope, design and project manage the execution and analysis of a variety of market research projects, including general Voice of Customer studies, Buying Process Mapping, Conjoint Analysis, Market Segmentation, Outcome Driven Innovation, etc.
- Manage external vendors on large scale projects (multi-language, multi country.
- Work with internal Product Management, Sales Teams and other internal subject matter experts to plan and execute small scale studies internally - in particular providing methodology, project management and post survey analysis expertise and guidance.
- Develop and maintain a range of analytical market sizing methodologies, to fit the unique needs of the various markets that the products compete in.
- Including quantitative and qualitative analysis, develop robust standard work to produce market size actuals (historical) and forecasts on a quarterly basis.
- Work with external data providers, internal Commercial teams and Product Management to validate inputs and build qualitative insight to explain market trends and their impact on our market size and share.
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar role in market research and analytics
- Degree in Marketing/Business/Economics
- Familiarity with some or many of the research methodologies described in the Responsibilities section.
- Strong flair for market research.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities (ability to work with data, understand how to find and efficiently extract insight, critically analyse it and build a story around it).
- Ability to produce robust analytical work in a space where data is often imperfect.
- Project management skills - particularly managing external vendors to complete projects on our behalf.
- An aptitude for analytical modelling methods such as linear regression and time series forecasting.
- Ability to work with multiple and varied internal and external stakeholders to achieve success.
- Excellent presentation and data visualisation skills - experience creating and presenting 1st class research reporting to business leaders.
For further information on this Marketing Insight Analyst role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie