Who are the client?
Our client, a multinational global industrial manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Marketing Insights Leader to join a diverse team of talented individuals based in Galway.
What does success look like?
- Drawing on your market knowledge you will have a strong understanding of customer's needs, drivers and market trends
- Use your customer relations skills to work together with the Product leaders to identify, prioritise & execute voice of customer, voice of channel & market studies
- Due to your critical thinking capabilities you will have a sound understanding the competition through competitive analysis, competitive deep dives, competitive monitoring and communicating to the senior leadership on a regular cadence
- Improve our Customer Satisfaction by establishing robust processing for our annual relationship survey and transactional surveys for company brands
- Provide timely market share and market analytics for all company EMEA markets
- You will work very closely with the portfolio leaders to identify growth markets, growth opportunities and strategies
- You will play an active role in supporting the company in their Monthly Operating Review, Annual Operating Plan & Long Range Planning processes
- You will actively spearhead its go-to-market strategy and product development activities and is responsible for managing risk and delivering profit.
Who are you?
- You have an Honours Primary Degree, or Master's Degree in Business/Marketing or a related discipline
- You are fluent in English plus if you have any other European language we want to hear from you
- You think of yourself as computer whizz
- Ideally, you have 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- You like to challenge your brain with data, understand how to find and efficiently extract insight, critically analyse it and build a story around it).
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to join a multicultural, multinational diverse company.
- Career Development.
- Competitive salary
For further information on this Marketing Leader role in Galway please contact Aisling on 091730022
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie