Marketing Manager – German
Job ID: JOB-12378
Marketing Manager – German
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Galway is currently looking to recruit a German speaking Marketing Manager for the European market. This role can be worked mostly remote (onsite 4 times p/m)
The European Marketing Manager is responsible for formulating and executing a successful digital and traditional marketing strategy for the client within key European markets including Germany, the UK, Ireland, Spain, France, Italy, and Eastern Europe. In addition to providing marketing strategy for our business units, this position provides marketing leadership, guidance and support to our sales and distribution partners throughout Europe.
This is a highly collaborative position that works closely with the European President, corporate marketing, sales leadership, product management and other key stakeholders to develop and execute a marketing plan that includes brand leadership and recognition in our target markets, market development and lead generation results.
- Build, implement, measure and maintain the company’s European marketing strategy, including tactics such as search presence (SEO/SEM), social media marketing, Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns, inbound marketing, trade shows and events, sales support materials, sales and distributor support, etc.
- Coordinate with the Global Digital Marketing Manager and creative and digital agencies to localize and implement digital resources such as websites, microsites, interactive tools and apps that help advance the European marketing strategy (owned, earned, paid).
- Maintain and manage European updates to the company’s websites via CRM, its marketing automation platforms, and other digital tools and resources as needed
- Work closely with cross functional global teams to recommend digital and traditional marketing strategies for campaigns, product launches, trade shows and marketing events, sales support materials and other marketing initiatives/deliverables to meet and exceed agreed-upon metrics and goals
- Continuously monitor, report, and make recommendations regarding how to improve the effectiveness of existing strategies, campaigns, tactics, and technologies to maximize the success of the European marketing strategy
- Research and evaluate new and upcoming digital marketing technologies and proactively recommend when to pilot or implement those identified as applicable
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-10+ years demonstrable marketing experience in the B2B industrial space, in addition to developing marketing strategies throughout major markets in Europe, specifically Germany
- Experience working in marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc. to build and execute digital marketing assets such as landing pages, emails, social media posts, etc. and successfully execute, track, and report on marketing campaigns and overall website performance
- Digital business to business (B2B) marketing expertise including social media marketing, SEO/SEM, content marketing inbound marketing, Account Based Marketing (ABM), etc.
- Ability to provide content recommendations based on data and trends.
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com)
- Experience with developing content and sales support materials such as brochures, white papers, sales presentations, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the most effective marketing channels, types of content, and positioning to most effectively market to technical audiences throughout major European markets
- Experience partnering with distribution channels to develop and execute marketing campaigns, strategies, etc.
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of creative and digital agencies to develop websites, sales support materials, content for campaigns and inbound marketing in-line with the company’s European marketing strategy
- Experience with open-source CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Ability to regularly report relevant statistics to key stakeholders and recommend strategies and tactics to enhance performance of ongoing digital marketing efforts
- Deep understanding of digital analytics, performance metrics and reporting
- Agency experience a plus.
For further information on this German speaking Marketing Manager role in please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…