Our client, a Medical Device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit Marketing Manager for their site.
Job Description Overview:
This job description sets out to define the role of a Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Cover), but it is not wholly inclusive. The core objective of this role is to support the business in achieving the primary goals of customer satisfaction and business growth through management and execution of marketing projects. The role should be carried out with consideration of the following:
Reporting to the Commercial & Quality Director during maternity leave cover only
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- There are several marketing projects to be initiated, planned and executed.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing marketing project management processes and managing marketing projects in support of the company’s strategic priorities including (but not limited to) execution of targeted marketing campaigns, digital strategy creation and execution, event management, support and work closely with the sales team, market research and competitive, market and customer analytics for 3 business units.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the needs of each marketing project across each business unit, prioritising project timelines, effectively communicating during each phase, scheduling post project follow-ups, reviewing market data and analytics and delegating and co-ordinating the necessary marketing activity to other team members.
- Identifying, scoping and understanding the needs of each marketing project to effectively prioritise delivery dates
- Understanding the workings of 3 business units and the marketing project needs
- Handling all incoming marketing project requests
- Working closely with the business to support with driving sales growth across 3 businesses by establishing priorities in line with business objectives
- Managing and organising all marketing deliverables to ensure quality of internal communications and external customer interactions
- Acts as a leader in developing strategy to maximise exposure and brand identity
- Responsible for the production of marketing collateral to promote the company’s range of services
- Generating content for and managing Advertising, PR & Marketing through various channels
- Managing and developing Marketing team members to enhance performance and ability of individuals and the overall team
- Organising and managing events and conference
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
- 7 years + marketing experience
- Executes own activities with generally-defined goals and minimal supervision
- Works within a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team focuses on successfully meeting team goals
- Appropriately influences cross-functional team members without formal authority or management control
- Establishes high level of trust and credibility internally, with independent business owners, and vendors
- Strong skills in the following areas:
- Ability to think through projects and assess resources
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly detailed and organized
- Team Player
For further information on this Marketing Manager role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.