Who are the client?
A leading Multinational company in the Pharmaceutical Sector is seeking a Master Data Analyst for their site in Cork.
What will I be doing?
- Delivering services on time, to specification, and to agreed service levels
- Contributing to driving innovation in the team and identify/anticipate opportunities for new solutions/capabilities
- Be accountable for leading elements of the customer facing service model.
- Perform initial investigation / triage / Incident management
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Ensure that risks or issues are understood, communicated and managed
- Plan work effectively and manage multiple priorities at once
- Enforce Global Standards and Governance Processes
- Work in partnership with SSC vendor
- Build good working relationships with stakeholders in the business and IT organisations
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders on progress of work
- Provide training or knowledge transfer to end users and other stakeholders as required
- Expertise in one or more data domains and end to end processes.
- Work closely with team members to meet team objectives and deliver agreed services
- Work effectively as a member of a multi-national, virtual organisation, ensuring that processes are improved and knowledge is shared
What do I need?
- Knowledge and use of various analysis tools including Excel, SQL, Eureka) and understanding of when to use them.
- User / Data management
- Accountable with a passion for delivering results and a superior customer experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Team-player who works on own initiative
- Experience in a commercial, sales or marketing team
- Experience of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Experience of working to SLA?s and using workflow tools
- Previous experience in a multi-national organization
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Veeva CRM systems
- A 2nd European language is an advantage
For more information on the Master Data Analyst role in Cork please contact Carmel on 021 2066287 or firstname.lastname@example.org