Master Data Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Master Data Specialist for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assume ownership and responsibility for accuracy of all customer, vendor, pricing and product data in core systems
- Manage a smooth workflow of data from various sources and gathering this information in the correct format in line with defined SOPs.
- Adherence to defined Data Standards and work instructions
- Build relationships with Central functions and Support other business users through the timely resolution of Master Data Queries.
- Work with internal departments and local users on any Master Data related projects to ensure progressive development and accuracy of data.
- Seek out opportunities for streamlining service delivery more efficiently
- Participate in Projects to support Global Business Services
- Engage with Implementation partner and third party vendors as required.
- Initiate regular data audits to identify any discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Review and update the defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure their accuracy in reflecting the day-to-day business.
- All incoming requests are processed accurately and timely
- All timelines and deadlines adhered to
- Work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Data is accurately maintained on Core systems
- Project work is completed accurately and on time
- 2-3 years experience within a similar role and have an ERP system experience. Experience with SAP is a distinct advantage
- Excellent data manipulation skills including excellent Excel skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. Additional technical skills in SQL querying, Access and/or Data Analytical tools welcome.
- Fluency in business English, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in data quality improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative, motivated, self-starter and Team player.
- Desire to acquire further knowledge and to understand the business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to communicate standards to and train other staff members and internal customers.
- A second European language is an advantage
For further information on this Master Data Specialist role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval