Master Data Team Lead (Permanent)
Our client, a medical device company in Gaway are currently looking to recruit a Master Data Team Lead for their site.
This role is accountable for development, delivery and management of Core Master Data supporting the comnpany?s international and Commercial Businesses. This position will provide Leadership and expertise in all aspects of Data Management including implementing processes and governance to ensure adherence to data integrity, published data standards and change management.
Master data Lead will be responsible for the (1) management of a team of Masterdata specialist/administrators over multiple sites and (2) support the successful execution of strategic data management projects and all relevant Data operations including data migration, master data management, data clean up, establishing quality expectations including adherence to the company Quality Management System and maintaining data governance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a Team of Master Data Specialists across all geographies
- Manage the delivery of all relevant operations, including any arising data requirements to meet strategic business aims and providing regular updates
- Assume Ownership and responsibility for data accuracy of all core transactional master data
- Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and preserve data integrity
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards
- Ability to work with Stakeholders to understand complex data requirements
- Design and deliver presentations to Senior Stakeholders as required
- Ability to anticipate potential barriers or issues and put plans in place with appropriate counter measures
- Takes a ?hands on? approach to data cleansing as required
- Ensure that projects are completed to the highest quality on schedule and according to specifications.
- Manage appropriate project level resourcing of staff and staff assignments
- Liaise with project Leadership and other functional leads to ensure that deliverables are being met on time
- Participate in cross functional meetings and drive initiatives to support successful conclusions
- Prepare, participate in and follow up on financial and operational Audits
- Provide quality service to internal and external stakeholders in all assigned tasks, while upholding Company Values at all times.
- Develop standardized data load requirements
- Ensure Compliance requirements are met through strong governance
- Will have direct reports
- Coordination of activities amongst cross functional teams across geographies
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Maintain and develop Master Data Roadmap (Global SAP, CRM etc)
- Building & Leading virtual Teams
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
- Ability to work effectively and motivate virtual Teams
- Be an advocate for change
- BSc. Business, IT or similar
- 2-3 years as Master Data Team Lead or similar position
- Strong project management skills
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning and extraction / validation tools
- Knowledgeable in root cause analysis and quality improvement
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications
- Strong influencing and relationship skills with an ability to work within a matrix organization
For further information on this Master Data Team Lead role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval