Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Material Handler for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Box Movements in Moulding. Boxes should be stacked and labelled by the operators, then left at designated points by the machines. Boxes to be moved to pallets by M. H.’s. On average there should be approx. 90 boxes/shift.
- Refill Plastic material hoppers. To be done 3 times per shift. Average time 45 minutes/visit.
- Remove regrind from shop floor to Storage area. To be done 2 times/shift. Average time 45 minutes/visit.
- Silicon age – to be done as required. On average each batch will take 10 minutes to load and 10 minutes to unload. Each batch will take 1 hour run time. This does not mean that only 1 batch per shift should be done! Also the machine should be cleaned down at the end of a batch.
- Provide empty plastic totes or cardboard boxes to machines.
- Fill kanbans in assembly. VP8 components should be kept in the storage area between Replica and Evolution, all other parts to be stored on ground floor Storage areas. Changeovers will happen only on VP8 & Evolution. These will happen approx. 8 times per week. M. H. to bring & remove all materials from the work area.
- Supply boxes, liners to each area, remove waste, plastic totes and recycling. To be done 2 times/shift.
- Removal of finished pallets, bring up empty pallets. To be done 2 times/shift.
- Assist in Loading/Emptying container. Work will require participation Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. In total 180 minutes estimated involvement per week.
- Removal of rubbish, change plastic bags in all areas of the factory floor. To be done 2 times/shift.
- Empty the central rubbish trolley to outside bins. To be done 1 time/shift.
- Recycling & baling of cardboard and plastic. To be done 1 time/shift.
- Keep storage area & external yard clean & tidy.
- Whiteboard handover of any issues between shifts.
Qualification and Other Skills:
- Forklift licence, experience of appropriate software systems.
- 2 years stores experience in an ERP environment.
For further information on this Material Handler role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.