Reports to: Logistics Manger
Location: Ballinasloe, Galway
Primary Objectives of Position:
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. These responsibilities may be modified or changed at any time depending on the business needs.
- Remove full pallets of boxes to warehouse
- Refill Plastic material hoppers. To be done 3 times per shift. Average time 45 minutes/visit.
- Remove waste bins from Assembly and Moulding when full
- Silicon age – to be done as required. On average each batch will take 10 minutes to load and 10 minutes to unload. Each batch will take 1 hour run time. This does not mean that only 1 batch per shift should be done! Also the machine should be cleaned down at the end of a batch. Minimum of six batches to be completed.
- Provide empty plastic totes or cardboard boxes to machines.
- Fill kanbans in assembly. These will happen approx. 8 times per week. M. H. to bring & remove all materials from the work area.
- Supply boxes, liners to each area, remove waste, plastic totes and recycling. To be done 2 times/shift.
- Removal of finished pallets, bring up empty pallets. To be done 2 times/shift.
- Assist in Loading/Emptying container. Work will require participation Tuesday and Friday. In total 180 minutes estimated involvement per week.
- Removal of rubbish, change plastic bags in all areas of the factory floor. To be done 2 times/shift.
- Empty the central rubbish trolley to outside bins. To be done 1 time/shift.
- Recycling & baling of cardboard and plastic. To be done when full.
- Keep storage area & external yard clean & tidy. All aisle should be clear of pallets.
- Handover any issues between shifts.
- Incoming delivery to be palletised and put away on Tuesday to Friday
- Regrind bags to be changed when full and load onto trailer
Qualification and Other Skills:
- Forklift licence, experience of appropriate software systems.
- 2 years stores experience in an ERP environment.
For further information on this Material Handler role in Galway please contact Tommy McKeown - email@example.com or Telephone: 086 0100903
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.