Telephone: 021 2066287
Materials Management Department Analyst
Our client a pharmaceutical company in Cork are looking to recruit a MMD Analyst for their site
What Will I Be Doing
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Where applicable Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
- First point of contact for troubleshooting customer queries related to Material Master Data for EMEA
- Work closely with Global Supply Chain, Global Master Data, Affiliates, Kinsale, Quality, GBSs, internal teams and Supply Sites
- Create and maintain material master data elements in SAP R/3
- Monitor NVC tool and other applicable tools to implement set ups for product launches or changes to existing materials according to priority and SLA
- Reporting activities
- Weekly review of data accuracy and consistency
- Work closely with SCM Core team to align on correct data to support replenishment and inventory management processes
- Support O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Escalate to O2C management according to priority, SLA and business need
- Control inventory interfaces with the Local Service provider and inventory movements
- Run inventory reports and propose actions
- Run interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates
- Interact with local quality department
- Liaise with Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers
- Propose and implement standardization for Supply Chain Management processes
- Manage all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication
- Pro-actively Resolve and or escalate issues appropriately to management
- Mentor and provide coaching support to associate team members
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational or developmental opportunities
What Do I Need
- Degree qualifications in business discipline
- Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation preferable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines and multiple priorities
- Good time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software and SAP
For further information on this MMD Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval