We now have a new opportunity for someone to join the Materials Management Function to lead the Supply Chain activity for the Structural Heart division. The candidate will be required to be well versed on the planning and procurement processes along with being able to lead a team through their day to day work.
To set the strategic direction and leadership for the Materials Management Team and to optimize the Materials performance metrics on quality, service and cost. The Materials department includes Direct Materials Purchasing, Intercompany planning, Subs and FG Production Planning, FG Logistics to DC's & Supplier Engineering and GSC Interfaces and Processes.
- Identifies and articulates the materials management department strategy, objectives and metrics for the achievement / improvement of the key Structural Heart TAVR initiatives.
- Builds a strong and sustaining relationship with the Global Structural Heart TAVR teams: Supply chain Planning, Production, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Supplier Engineering and NPD to ensure common short- and long-term materials management performance goals and strategies are achieved.
- Lead the planning and purchasing teams to establish the Monthly CBP's and ensure that a detailed production and purchasing plan is agreed with the Global end to end TAVR production/planning teams and 3rd party material suppliers.
- Key manager lead to coordinate a TAVR monthly supplier performance review in conjunction with supplier quality, supplier engineering and the incoming inspection teams.
- Achieve the businesses targets in key service areas such as back orders, fill rates, inventory safety stock thresholds, production schedule adherence and product lead times.
- Drive operational excellence in the Materials function to eliminate waste, improve effectiveness, maximize resources and improve safety.
- Develops an extensive network of internal contacts across and external to BSC, to facilitate benchmarking to bring in best practices to the materials function.
- Provides guidance and training to staff, assist subordinates in attaining career goals, motivates and develops team’s talent to achieve results through coaching, mentoring, and recruiting to maintain a high caliber staff.
- Develops the TAVR Materials budget and operates to that budget to achieve cost objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 Degree in a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role, including people management experience
- Experience with ERP System a must e.g. SAP, Rapid Response, Oracle
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.