Materials Manager II
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a TAVR Materials Manager II for their site.
- Demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product Quality
- Planning and Inventory management for TAVR supply chain
- Manage procurement of 3rd party components for the TAVR product line.
- Manage Vendor performance to the agreed terms
- Material supply risk profiling and management
- Manage the upstream flow of materials into the production facility and downstream flow (including sterilisation) of finished products to Distribution centres
- Creating supply plans to ensure availability of Inter- Company parts for TAVR
- Optimising component supply chain networks to ensure continuity of supply
- Act as an effective liaison between various functions to establish working relationships which will drive adherence in the areas of Quality and service.
- Creates and maintains a safe work environment for all team members
- Establish, maintain, and report Key Performance Indicators to assess problem areas.
- Recommend and drive actions to resolve problems. Be liaison to TAVR business to educate, promote and facilitate necessary business practice.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and procedures. Works with internal and external auditors to ensure department policies related to inventory accuracy are in line with company goals and objectives. Adheres to documented policies and procedures to ensure compliance with GMP and ISO requirements.
- Coach and mentor team, motivate individuals to achieve results and recruit and maintain a high quality staff.
- Provide direction in establishing company / departmental policies and procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 Degree in a related field
- 8+ years' experience in a similar role, including people management experience
- Experience with ERP System a must e.g. SAP, Rapid Response, and Oracle
For further information on this Materials Manager II role in Galway please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval