Materials & Planning Manager
Job ID: JOB-11936
Materials & Planning Manager
Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for a Material & Planning Manager to join their team in Clare.
- Lead and develop a team of Planners and Buyers to meet and exceed set business targets.
- Responsible for ensuring the manufacturing operation is scheduled in a linear and cost-effective manner while meeting all customer requirements in line with the company’s Material Systems.
- Responsible for the procurement/supply of all material requirements and the day to day management of the company’s Irelands supplier base.
- Manage Raw Material and Finished Goods Inventory in line with set targets while continuously maintaining inventory levels at optimal levels so company goals and customer requirements are met.
- Support and drive the implementation of system initiatives to drive business improvement.
- Leverage ERP system to ensure supply chain KPIs are available and actioned on a daily basis.
- Report on departments performance to key KPI’s and objectives.
- Take an active role in and/or facilitate Kaizen events to support the continuous improvement process both within the plant and across all supply chain activity. Build stability and sustainability within the manufacturing plan.
- Use Daily Management to create visibility to critical metrics and problem solving required to deliver on Core Value Drivers.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) with 9+ years’ experience OR Master’s Degree with 7+ years’ experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience is essential
- Proven ability to lead a team to deliver strong performance across department and site KPI’s
- Prior experience in a Diagnostics or Medical Device company, a desired advantage
- Demonstrated success in using problem-solving skills and lean experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
For more information on this Materials & Planning Manager role please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…