Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a ME Technician for their site.
- You will contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of process, materials and equipment operation.
- You will be responsible for the installation, calibration and preventative maintenance of On Line process equipment and for the preparation, maintenance and control of appropriate documentation outlining product processing work steps.
- You will provide technical support to Lean Sigma initiatives / continuous improvement projects or other task/project teams as required. You will assist with engineering and manufacturing training.
- You will support and participate in corrective/preventive action procedures and support the collection and trending of product line metrics.
- You will participate in our World Class Manufacturing programmes and to understand and operate to Department and company quality procedures.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Previous experience as a technician with minimum certificate level (L6) qualification OR 3rd level Qualification in Technical/Engineering (L8 or L9) discipline 2 years medical device experience is desired but not essential.
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with computer literacy and team dynamic skills (accountability, decision-making, feedback).
- Knowledge of statistical tools is an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate company traits in their work and good presentation skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval