Mechanical Assembly Specialist
Job ID: JOB-13330
Mechanical Assembly Specialist
Do you want a challenging job in a growing international environment? Do you have a great passion for technology and would you like to work with technical projects and enthusiastic colleagues? If so, this is the place for you!
You work in a growing international environment with high-tech projects and challenges. Short communication lines, an informal atmosphere and pleasant colleagues make your work attractive as well. In regards to your efforts, we propose a good salary, excellent working conditions and the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
As a Mechanical Assembly Specialist you assemble and test complex high-tech mechatronic compositions and subassemblies. It concerns small series that are assembled both inside and outside a clean room environment. You are responsible for the effective and qualitative assembly of the final product according to planning. Any disturbances will be solved with your team. You take initiative within the production development of the modules and/or devices. You initiate assembly and production improvements. In addition, you actively participate in the customer team and work together with the Production Engineer to improve effectiveness.
- Completed technical education, preferably mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Hands-on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, electronics or pneumatics assembly.
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high-tech environment with challenging technical projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- You can describe yourself as a true team player.
- You are proactive and flexible.
- You are willing to work extra hours if necessary.
- 25 paid holiday days per year.
- ADV-allowance of 5.26%.
- Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
- Holiday allowance of 8.33% over total gross year income.
- Travel expense of €0.19 per km.
The relocation program ensures international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands by offering assistance in the following ways:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account.
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office.
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in the NL needs to apply for their health insurance). Depending in the health package you choose this will cost around €70-€100 per month.
- Offer of a basic course in the Dutch language.
For further information on this role in Einhoven please contact Cliona Lawton on Hireme@hero.ie or 086-8168298
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…