Mechanical Automation Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Automation Engineer for their site.
Excellent career opportunities for manufacturing engineers with experience in process and / or equipment development in an automated medical device production facility.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Automation Engineer:
- Responsible for mechanical design concept development and supervision of mechanical machine design for new production equipment or upgrading and modification of existing equipment.
- Continuous Improvement: Experienced in use of DMAIC improvement process. Good understanding of process capability (cpk, ppk) and control chart techniques.
- Developing project map, detailing, coordinating and communicating all activities to ensure project implementation within budget and deadline.
- QA Services: Involvement in process qualification and protocol work. Leading and executing of PFMEAs
- Review mechanical design and installation for compliance to current safety standards and legislation.
- Accomplished in writing technical reports. Familiar and experienced with common fault finding techniques.
- Primary Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years' previous Project/Process Engineering Experience in a related industry
- Understanding of PLC systems
- Pneumatics to an advanced level
- 2/3D CAD skills
- Project Management training or experience
- Use of Lean Manufacturing principles (SMED and DMAIC techniques)
For further information on this Mechanical Automation Engineer role please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval