Our client, a manufacturing company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer for their site.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the purpose of this position is to control, prepare and deliver the mechanical design deliverables for projects.
Design product to customer requirement and generate product drawings for production. Liaise with production to ensure fabrication is to design and standards.
- Manage Mechanical section of Design Projects and report to Department Lead and/or Project Manager as required.
- Liaise/co-ordinate with client/peers to find solution to design issues.
- Generate construction drawings and isometric piping drawings using 3D Software (Autodesk Inventor)
- Co-ordinate with the Procurement Department to confirm technical compliance for equipment.
- Perform Model Reviews and generate a list of action items for completion arising from the review.
- Inspect the mechanical build (platform structure and piping) as it progresses.
- Ensure that the construction team are furnished with current drawings and answer any particular queries during the construction stage.
- Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) Degree.
- Minimum 3+ years? experience in a related engineering department or role.
- Autodesk Inventor experience
- AutoCAD 3D/Pro-Engineer experience
- 2D AutoCAD experience
- AutoCAD Plant 3D or equivalent
For further information on this Mechanical Design Engineer role in Cork Please Contact Deborah Counihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval